Reeflink Vectra Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter APLATN13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

APLATN13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
707
Reaction score
100
Location
Ridgeland, Ms
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have issues reprogramming constant speed via app on ios. Sometimes, I adjust my speed from 75% to 50% but the app just hangs up or say its programmed and doesn't change at all.
 
I have issues reprogramming constant speed via app on ios. Sometimes, I adjust my speed from 75% to 50% but the app just hangs up or say its programmed and doesn't change at all.
Have you updated the iOS app?

I was having problems with this after I updated the app all had been working well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new