Reeflink will not connect to Ecosmart live...

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the wifi set up and the firmware updated. But i can't connect to the web app. Neither wireless or USB. I purchased it used, does the previous owner need to remove it from their account?

EDIT: Might be because ESL is stuck in offline mode and cant get back into reg mode...

Last edited:

DzidtheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes make sure the previous owner removes the reeflink from his/her account than you can register it onto yours.

Call ecotech and they will remove the old owner from the serial number you provide them

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes make sure the previous owner removes the reeflink from his/her account than you can register it onto yours.

Call ecotech and they will remove the old owner from the serial number you provide them

Okay cool. Unfortunately it looks like EcoSmart is east coast and support is not avail anymore today. I hope I don't have to wait all weekend but maybe the previous owner will hop on R2R soon. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
smartwater101

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looks like Im in offline mode. That may be the issue. I cant add new lights either. Powercycling everything doesn't work.

Something else is afoot lol

Back