Reeflix's boring build.

its been mostly GIFS ;)
Well... If we're being honest it's been mostly a gif.
Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
 
Or connect to Reef2Reef on your phone as well as the laptop.
 
In other words….this is my kinda thread I’m sticking around and you won’t get rid of me….and seeing as no one else said “I third that” at the beginning of the first page…I third that! :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I still don’t understand why I’ve been seeing this gif on almost EVERY SQUARE INCH of this thread :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: ………
Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
She gets around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new