Reeflix's boring build.

also i think that i just discovered a new carnivorous hybrid snail... banded tulip snail and a some other one that i forgot the name of...
 
We had a Halloween urchin in our last tank that always wanted MOAR FRAGGSS

20130329_203932.jpg
Don't show @Fish Styx ! I'm trying to talk him into a Halloween because they match his Orange theme...
 
no wonder he isnt over here as much as he should be...
Nah, I haven't been anywhere as much as I should be. Trying to finish up Operation Overhaul so that I can make my monthly system update video and walkthrough. Plus, I had to get The Dainty Dictator prepared to return to work today after 2 months of recovery. I've just been distracted and popping in on coffee breaks, but I'm almost done.
 
also the reason it has been boring (hence the name) is because i havent been able to get any fish! fish are coming in about 2 weeks give or take
 
Hey there, bud. I know that you said you were gonna be offline for a bit, but you didn't really give a reason. I think we all assumed midterms or something. Anyways, just checking in on you to make sure all is well.
 
just a couple of problems i might some help with.... ok so anyways some algae showed up on one of my frags while i was gone, i will post a pic of it soon, it is isolated from the main tank though.... and the big problem... my anemone got shredded by my filter, only found a couple of arms, i think it is stuck in my filter...ugh. should i do a big water change and take out the parts that i can find, or will a normal 15% water change do?
 
just a couple of problems i might some help with.... ok so anyways some algae showed up on one of my frags while i was gone, i will post a pic of it soon, it is isolated from the main tank though.... and the big problem... my anemone got shredded by my filter, only found a couple of arms, i think it is stuck in my filter...ugh. should i do a big water change and take out the parts that i can find, or will a normal 15% water change do?
Do a large WC and remove what you can. Sorry to hear about the nem.
 
on the bright side i can get more fish! coming soon! it better be this week or i gunna freak
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new