reeflo baldor motor repair

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No I'm sorry I don't.

Might be worth a quick email to them to see if they might have the info.
 
Changing the bearings went smooth. I did have problems removing the cooling fan and damaged it. Do you know where I can get a replacement for this bald or motor?
 
how did you remove the front bearing ? Seems like the outer case of the bearing is welded into the front metal piece
 
Changing the bearings went smooth. I did have problems removing the cooling fan and damaged it. Do you know where I can get a replacement for this bald or motor?

I'm sorry I don't.
 
This is a good thread. It's now been two years and I am wondering how the OP's bearings have held up.

I am thinking of buying some as I am not happy with the bearings that I used on my backup pump.
I got them off Amazon and I think they are just not up to the job.

Does anyone know what is the best set of bearings you could by in the 6200zc3 series for the Reeflo Dart? I would pay good money for top of the line bearings that might last more than three years and are super quiet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new