• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeflo Hammerhead Baldor motor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dumnorix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is it brand new? Is it the gold? If so does it still have the 5 year warranty?
 
It is not new, I don't think it is the gold, nor do I believe it is under warranty - if it was any of these things I would be asking more.
I bought it used for a build that I was going to undertake, but I scaled back my plans considerably, so more than a little too big for my plans now.
It runs, sounds good and moves water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new