• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeflo Hammerhead/Barracuda Hybrid Pump Gold

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Brand New still in the Box Reeflo Hammerhead/Barracuda Hybrid pump.

They’re on sale for $424 at BRS currently.

Asking $275 shipped and including PayPal fees obo

IMG_7299.jpeg IMG_7300.jpeg IMG_7301.png
 
Last edited:
Price dropped to $275 shipped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new