• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeflo Orca 250 protein skimmer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter KorL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KorL

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
866
Reaction score
132
Location
Temecula, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no room to set this beast of a skimmer up. $650. In great shape. Reeflo skimmer pump is only a couple months use. Local purchase only. I plan on going to the MAX (marine aquarium expo) this sunday if you want to meet there
 
Earliest I can get a pic would be on Saturday as I'm not home at the moment
 
That thing looks like a beast I was thinking on buying me one good luck on the sale
 
What kind of trades are you looking for

I'm interested in doing a cash + trades for tank established fish and corals for sure. Umm maybe MP60wes, wp40, wp60 maybe. Or just send as offer. I'd like to do a local transaction though. There's a small chance I may be willing to ship as long as buyer covers packaging materials and shipping
 
Bump. PMs replied.

I brought to ups today to gauge what it would cost to ship. They're ok with packaging it for me. So if you cover packaging and shipping, I'm willing to ship
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new