Reeflowers

NaturalGothic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
Anyone know anything about a brand named Reeflower? I was at my LFS and picked up a bottle of their ‘All Elements - Reef’ and a bottle of ‘ minor and trace elements II’. They’re were in a clearance bin for like $2.50 because they’re expired by a moth or so. Has anyone heard of them? I can’t seem to find much info.
thanks!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to do some research on their products because I was looking into one of their sands for my tank swap. I was ultimately unable to find any info on anything BUT their sand (which got really good reviews if you're not looking for live sand), I got the impression they just recently made their way into the US. They're based out of Turkey if I recall correctly.

The North

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
Anyone know anything about a brand named Reeflower? I was at my LFS and picked up a bottle of their ‘All Elements - Reef’ and a bottle of ‘ minor and trace elements II’. They’re were in a clearance bin for like $2.50 because they’re expired by a moth or so. Has anyone heard of them? I can’t seem to find much info.
thanks!
I know it is a Turkish brand. but I've heard good things about it. I think it is a reliable brand. has many products

Back