Reefmat 250

FrarraSarah13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
22
Location
Beckley
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I recently bought a reefmat 250 and I wanna install it on my Waterbox frag 85.3 sump. What mods do I need to do to make it work? Also how do I do the plumbing to it? And finally can I pace it sideways rather than facing forward?
20250831_45631 pm_0028B751-5BA7-4E46-8A0F-D8B7B2660082.png
 
I don't have that sump (nor do I know the dimensions) but my Cade and Reefmat were set up similiar. I had to remove the baffle on the left along with the filter socks. The Reefmat hangs on the left side, attached to the return pipe by the included hose. You can place it anyway you want...doesn't affect the performance. Also has the option to sit inside the sump rather than hang on the outside if that helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new