Reefmat nano for IM 15 gallon cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbatas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mbatas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had success with adding a reefmat nano to their IM 15 gallon cube? I put the reefmat in but I think that the unit needs to go in deeper. I feel like the sensor to make the roll advance is way to high compared to the water level. I have attached a video showing what I mean.
IMG_2684.jpeg
 
The video is not working on my end!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new