Reefocto calreact 220

jacmac

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the size of the ORings in the ReefOcto Cal React 220 ?

Just bought a second hand unit and it seems to be sucking in air wanted to replace them to rule of seal failure

Ideally I will replace them all understand the one in the ph probe spot is also a serial lead offender

Thanks so much for any help


20260928_133514_F0513269-C9A8-4F6A-8FAE-AD98353D331D.png
 
Does anyone know the size of the ORings in the ReefOcto Cal React 220 ?

Just bought a second hand unit and it seems to be sucking in air wanted to replace them to rule of seal failure

Ideally I will replace them all understand the one in the ph probe spot is also a serial lead offender

Thanks so much for any help


20260928_133514_F0513269-C9A8-4F6A-8FAE-AD98353D331D.png
Someone else probably has the size memorized, but that’s not me.

My lifetime experience with o-rings has taught me to know that in the industrial centers there are specialty hardware stores that have rooms with cabinets & drawers that are full of different sizes of o-rings, different rubber types etc. I know where these stores are located and they sell to walk in customers, or at least they did before COVID?

I grew up using an ap called “The Yellow Pages” which got swallowed up by Google that subsequently became a merchandising tool that prevents people from finding who is selling nuts, bolts, and O-rings in specific areas.

I live in San Diego county, where are you located? These shops have tools to figure out what size oring you have, and they may be able to help determine what material it’s made from to?

I replaced my orings by visiting the local store and they were very helpful to solve my similar problem.

I do think that they were a metric sized item, but I’m not really sure. HTH!

Post your location and maybe some other reefers near you can put you in touch with a local hardware store?


I had to replace my circulation pump also-



image.jpg
 
Thank you for your detailed reply

I am in Sydney Australia so metric starts to get a little tricky
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new