ReefPig's 50g Breakfast Bar Peninsula

This looks amazing!!
 
Looks amazing! Keep in mind it's not too late to switch over to Orphek Atlantik. :0) I really like mine!
 
Looks amazing! Keep in mind it's not too late to switch over to Orphek Atlantik. :0) I really like mine!

I'm onboard buddy, I'm still not happy with my current lighting setup.
Two Atlantik Compacts is my plan, dimension wise it works better than one Atlantik.

Waiting for my work bonus end of this month to have a spurge and a bunch more livestock.
 
Wow, amazing setup! Following along :)

UK reefer on Triton...of course I am following.
Excellent writeup, looking forward to see how this bad boy develops over the years ;)

This looks amazing!!

Great build!


Cheers guys!
No major updates right now, I've no LFS near by and we're in covid lockdown still in the UK, so travelling is out of the question. Mail order corals in the UK is garbage. It's a waiting game right now.
 
Well done! Well done, indeed!
 
Beautiful build !
I just picked up a BK mini 160 for my 60g cube. I hope my bioload can keep up. What issues did you run into with it being oversized ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new