REEFPOND SHUTDOWN THREAD: Ecotech, Neptune, Reef Octopus, and More

Item Price
$60 - $1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

venomcc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
18
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AVAILABLE SHIPPED
maxspect jump 2k gyre - $150
iwaki MD 100RLT (japanese motor) ext return pump - $530
iwaki MD 70RLT (japanese motor) ext return pump - $230
DOS - $180
DOS - $180
Neptune apex A2 Base - $260
200GPD RO/DI unit with TDS meter and new media - $235
mp60 wqd mobius - $500

AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICKUP (Wilmington, NC)
300 gallon stock tank - $300
trigger ruby sump 30 - $200
80 watt UV HO sterilizer - $500
reef octopus skimmer SRO-6000EXT w/ avast marine neck cleaner - $1000

SOLD
VDM -$60
PM2 - $60
mp10 wqd mobius - $180
mp10 wqd mobius - $180
Avast marine breakout box for apex- $60
Neptune Trident - $325
 
Last edited:
AVAILABLE SHIPPED
maxspect jump 2k gyre - $150
iwaki 100 ext return pump - $530
iwaki 60 ext return pump - $230
DOS - $180
DOS - $180
Neptune apex A2 Base - $260
Neptune Trident - $325
PM2 - $60
VDM -$60
avast marine breakout box for apex- $60
200GPD RO/DI unit with TDS meter and new media - $235
mp60 wqd mobius - $500
mp10 wqd mobius - $180
mp10 wqd mobius - $180

AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICKUP (Wilmington, NC)
300 gallon stock tank + wooden platform - $300
trigger ruby sump 30 - $200
80 watt UV HO sterilizer - $500
reef octopus skimmer SRO-6000EXT w/ avast marine neck cleaner - $1000
Pm sent
 
How old is the bulb on the uv
 

Similar threads

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new