Reefs2Go order experiences?

  • Thread starter Thread starter twelvefive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update.

Reefs2Go denied my refund request, but did agree to ship me everything that I lost at no cost rather than provide me with store credit. I'm supposed to receive everything on Friday, so I'll post an update this weekend.
 
I highly recommend against ordering from this company. I have taken off two days
of work (once two weeks ago and another today) because they had notified me that
my order was being shipped overnight....the next morning...nothing came. After
having to call multiple times before I actually got somebody to answer the phone
(they take days to respond to an email), I was told that my order (2 blue
striped pipefish) was out of stock and was backordered. I even got a
confirmation call from them yesterday at 3:49 p.m. that my order had shipped. I
understand that livestock can be sold out, or if the shipping manager decides
that they might not be healthy enough to ship, but a courtesy email or phone
call saying that my order did not ship (after I had been informed that it was
going to ship) would have been nice. Instead I wasted two days of
vacation......

Never ordering from them again......
 
I ordered a fox face and blue hippo tang the foxface was doa and the hippo died before I could get It acclimated this was almost a month ago I've called and left many messages and sent multiple emails to them with no answer will never use them again customer service sucks:boom:
 
I placed an order several months ago for some hermits. I want to say it was buy a 100 and get a 100 free (something like that). Not sure if a 100 shells counts as 100 crabs but apparently it does.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new