• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefsupreme

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Chemaholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Reefsupreme

I did everything I could to avoid this. Almost three months ago I paid Reefsupreme for two XR15 Blue G5 lights. I still do not have my lights nor do I have the refund I requested over two weeks ago.

I have been doing all of the reaching out through text, message, and even email. I have tried everything to get them to make this right.

All I can do now is warn everyone in the hopes they are not stolen from the way I was.

Should you refund my money @Reefsupreme , I will edit this post.

hoyida

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reefsupreme

I did everything I could to avoid this. Almost three months ago I paid Reefsupreme for two XR15 Blue G5 lights. I still do not have my lights nor do I have the refund I requested over two weeks ago.

I have been doing all of the reaching out through text, message, and even email. I have tried everything to get them to make this right.

All I can do now is warn everyone in the hopes they are not stolen from the way I was.

Have you gotten your money back ? I experiencing the same issues with this person

InactionJackson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Reefsupreme

180 for a light….pd and now no communication. She just texted so we’ll see,

Last edited:

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are still selling on here. I would go blast them on all of their sales threads demanding your refunds.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Report the sales threads.

RoanokeReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to update my experience, after lots of nagging I did finally receive the DOS. Was packaged well and as described except it was missing the graduated cylinder (was told included), I asked if he would post it but radio silence, so I've given up. Would not do business again.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back