Reference Book Recommendation

Euphylliaphyle

Just your average schmo.
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
1,695
Reaction score
2,713
Location
Eastern NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for an in-print, dead tree edition on coral identification, selection, tank parameters, feeding, and other care. I'd prefer one with lavish color photography suitable for browsing. Ideally, this would include photos of mature specimens and not just frags.
What is your go-to reference that isn't online? I do value online resources, but sometimes I'd just rather hold a (comprehensive) book. Thanks in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new