Refugium light

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

What’s a good light for the refugium.. I’ve been looking at kessil h80 / AI prime or the tunze eco chic….

Cheers
 
Any of those work. I like the kessil a80 personally. As long as it’s a whiter spectrum it should work.
 
I don’t think fancy reef lights are needed. I use ordinary led grow bulbs. Far cheaper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new