Refunds

nycfishncorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
New York
Why would someone write a book

You bought something
Ups messed up wrong house.

I offered FULL CREDIT INCLUDING SHIPPING ON ANYTHING IN STORE. DRY GOODS OR LIVE. SHIPPED

IF I DO NOT HAVE THE EXACT LIVE ANIMAL YOU WANT IMMEDIATELY SORRY

FULL CREDIT IS NOT A SCAM.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new