Regal angel not eating

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hasso777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hasso777

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Dubai
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys I got a regal angel coming from Indonesia around 3 weeks ago it was on my tank and then I transfer into my quarantine Tank.
I've tried every single food even clams and I don't see him eating
Any suggestions or tricks for people experience with this fish?
Thanks
 
Live black worms and live brine. You're in a race for time at this point I wound go the the lfs that has these things like yesterday.

Keep water quality high.
 
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/having-trouble-getting-regal-angel-or-other-fish-to-eat.201581/

That's my thread and my regal angel feeding journey. My copperband butterfly was similar, and other tough to keep and feed fish (moorish idol, 10 leopard wrasses, even an Achilles tang).

I would be calling around lfs looking for both immediately.

If you have access to any live rock that has pineapple sponges (google images) on it, throw it in there ASAP! They dig those too.
Thank you for answers but since I live in Dubai there is no access to live blackworms or pineapple sponges
The fish stills looks fat
 
Thank you for answers but since I live in Dubai there is no access to live blackworms or pineapple sponges
The fish stills looks fat

Regal Angels are a fish that you would need access to things like that for success. Pineapple sponges grow on many live rock pieces without ever specifically adding them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new