Regarding reefing, what is the next step?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
31,106
Reaction score
54,621
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of us are striving for something with our tanks, maybe it is to finally get rid of algae once and for all, or maybe it is to upgrade our tanks to something bigger. I am wondering what is the next step you are wanting to take in this hobby?
 
A lot of us are striving for something with our tanks, maybe it is to finally get rid of algae once and for all, or maybe it is to upgrade our tanks to something bigger. I am wondering what is the next step you are wanting to take in this hobby?
I am wobbling on the fence of having SPS! I have many LPS and soft corals, and a beautiful RBBTA, but SPS scare the crap out of me because it sounds like they are very easy to send south :smirking-face: I am not a chemist, and do not wish to be one, so keeping SPS may be out of reach for me, but they sure are amazing to look at.
 
A bigger tank:crying-face:
 
my nano is around 10 months old now been quite the adventure so far, i think i'm striving for tank maturity but i'm sure i have a long way to go still
 
Big picture is to get to know those in the industry, and help bridge the gap between hobbyists and them. Not to be a salesman, but more as an interpreter. But more achievable, I am setting up tank #6, a LPS frag tank.
 
Tank of the Month!

Not sure I will live that long. I've got a lonnnnng way to go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new