Reintroduction To the hobby

SofishticatedREEFER

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been in love with reefing and keeping since I was a youngster. I’m by no means a new reefer. I took a brief hiatus from the hobby due to a move to the other end of the state and having a baby but after stalking a few of you reefers build threads and tanks I’ve decided to become a member am document the setup an progression of my “reef 5120 Oz”

image.jpg
 
Ive been in love with reefing and keeping since I was a youngster. I’m by no means a new reefer. I took a brief hiatus from the hobby due to a move to the other end of the state and having a baby but after stalking a few of you reefers build threads and tanks I’ve decided to become a member am document the setup an progression of my “reef 5120 Oz”

image.jpg
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing. Tank looks great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new