Reliable return pumps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OceanJack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks like it's down to a sicce or mightyjet as the Jebao is too big.
 
Yeah Jebao is good….until it isn’t. One worked for two years for me and then it died. The replacement died within 6 mos. Changed to Sicce and haven’t looked back since. And their customer service is fantastic.
 
I've had mixed success with Jebao. Long-term I think you are better off with something like a Sicce, which are straight up workhorses. I consider it pay now or pay later kinda thing IME.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new