Remounted Jack -O! Whatcha think!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cMan5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cMan5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
381
Reaction score
5
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Just finished remounting my JF jack-o-lantern leptoseris on a 3" disc! Really excited about this! I tried to add some bumps to the disc so it wouldn't appear so flat! Tell me what you guys think!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364710629.768240.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364710644.599220.jpg
 
thats a great idea i need to remount mine as its over the disk edges.

Thanks man! Yeah I'm really pumped about it, can't wait until it grows more!

on avg how long would it take to cover the new disk?

I'm not too sure, this is a pretty big disc... But I think I've found it's sweet spot as its a great grower for me!!
 
I did a similar setup with mine, I added bumps with aquamend so I could easily pop them off as frags later on. Looks good!
 
Thanks man! Yeah I'm really pumped about it, can't wait until it grows more!



I'm not too sure, this is a pretty big disc... But I think I've found it's sweet spot as its a great grower for me!!

Nice can't wait to see its progress

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks man! Yeah I'm really pumped about it, can't wait until it grows more!



I'm not too sure, this is a pretty big disc... But I think I've found it's sweet spot as its a great grower for me!!

Just picked up one of these at a frag swap last week .... where in the tank is the 'sweet spot'? Does it do better with < 200 par like in a shaded spot?
 
Haha! I forgot about this thread... I'll snap a new picture today... I've even fragged it once back in September!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new