Renato's 120g reef

Everything still doing good here! Sps's are growing fast, acans grows super fast as well, Im now over 30 different acans colors o_O
Here some pics I took yesterday.
0A7BF5E6-DC55-4B1B-8263-1FFA0A8BD6EA.jpg

472913DE-69AD-4979-9CC7-710FCA598F36.jpg

79FC1E8B-02D0-4E3D-85B3-25365AA77DEF.jpg
9E8C4D6D-227C-4957-9031-D856A52C138D.jpg
A65307FE-B8B8-4D55-B07F-EC1DC4708378.jpg
4557C916-AE58-4469-B505-6106766C8E69.jpg
D6AB6568-6F9C-40B8-8D42-1B2BAD81F7EA.jpg
A885483B-39B2-4A6E-94EA-609CB08CF8F5.jpg
16B86A3B-9F9B-497A-AD7A-3C12D0C5B894.jpg
 
Just wow! Man I love it!
 
Hey renato120 your tank is looking really sweet! I'm up in Freeport Maine. Are you getting all your live stock down there in Nh?
 
Yes I am! Jays Aquatics in Salem, NH. Awesome store. Its huge! Worth the drive.
What kinds of QT protocols do they in place. Have you had any issues with fish or coral disease/parasites. Are you just acclimating fish and inverts and hoping for the best or are you QT all livestock?
 
What kinds of QT protocols do they in place. Have you had any issues with fish or coral disease/parasites. Are you just acclimating fish and inverts and hoping for the best or are you QT all livestock?
They dont QT any fish. They keep ther salinity under 1.021 I never had any problems with fish I buy there. I dont QT any fish. All my corals I dip before going in my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new