Renato's 120g reef

Some zoas pics
IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0647-001.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0737.jpg
IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love it!
 
These pics are amazing!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!
 
As of today.....
Sps's are growing fast, finally! Sold some big acans colonies :( I'm Thinking about on selling some more. Making space for new ones.
I just finished setting up my fuge with cheato.
Im now running the tank with no socks or foams. No microbubbles in the DT. I thought it would be a lot. I guess I got lucky;)
Here are some pics I took last week. New pics later on this week of some corals.
IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
 
Nice job man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new