Renato's 120g reef

Some zoas pics
IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0647-001.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0737.jpg
IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love it!
 
These pics are amazing!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!
 
As of today.....
Sps's are growing fast, finally! Sold some big acans colonies :( I'm Thinking about on selling some more. Making space for new ones.
I just finished setting up my fuge with cheato.
Im now running the tank with no socks or foams. No microbubbles in the DT. I thought it would be a lot. I guess I got lucky;)
Here are some pics I took last week. New pics later on this week of some corals.
IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
 
Nice job man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new