Renato's 120g reef

Some zoas pics
IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0647-001.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0692.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0721.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0737.jpg
IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love it!
 
These pics are amazing!! Thanks for sharing them with us!!
 
As of today.....
Sps's are growing fast, finally! Sold some big acans colonies :( I'm Thinking about on selling some more. Making space for new ones.
I just finished setting up my fuge with cheato.
Im now running the tank with no socks or foams. No microbubbles in the DT. I thought it would be a lot. I guess I got lucky;)
Here are some pics I took last week. New pics later on this week of some corals.
IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg
 
Nice job man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new