Renato's 120g reef

Slowly changing my tank to more sps's. Changing from dosing to calcium reactor next week. I cant never tak a good picture with my camera... Iphone its better lol
IMG_2112.jpg
 
Im pretty sure my Ipad takes better picture than my canon... I sure need to learn how to take bettter pics with her. My blue Hippo its not purple in this picture lol:D
F895AF69-C942-47C5-9560-8A503F3FD390.jpg
 
Is it possible to stop a sps coral from bleaching?
I bought a big sps coral, that was bleaching from the botton up... what can I do to stop?
 
Frag it from just above were the die off line is. I have saved quite few acros by doing this.
 
One year old month by month... so many ups and downs, bleaching corals, dead fishes, lot of rock work changes.... but Im still here strong.
January
F2BCD62A-E81F-4986-8603-4700CEA00102.jpg

February
F90BE281-2896-458A-82E9-3DBE54A09D4D.jpg

March
BAB54228-BD19-4F76-9AE4-4E4729F372EB.jpg

April
8A8092FA-C8DC-4F7F-9455-7E2C198EE13E.jpg

May
A57B7817-5622-4FA3-9198-F274DCAB257E.jpg

June
D11D1049-4348-4646-B7D4-4EE9718D6BF9.jpg

July
760B1A5F-D77B-4A35-B0C8-74B533DA0AD5.jpg

August
6FE24617-8C25-4070-982F-30FE7BC6B969.jpg

September
16CD37F4-F944-457D-A2D0-591C3F7165F9.jpg

October
6A00F2C2-FDC1-4ED4-9517-579D9AA1E911.jpg

November
8B6FB635-71C0-48BA-BB81-0D06B101D15B.jpg

December
8C10C8BE-913F-4F5F-97B4-6A03CF113F7F.jpg
 
Awesome! That acan garden is crazy!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new