Renato's 120g reef

IMG_2215.jpg
 
You have the tank looking good. I think you might have room for a coral or two. Like the variety of corals. I'm just a zoa & paly person. I do have a hammer coral. My only lps. I'll see if I can add to my tank with some variety.
 
You have the tank looking good. I think you might have room for a coral or two. Like the variety of corals. I'm just a zoa & paly person. I do have a hammer coral. My only lps. I'll see if I can add to my tank with some variety.
I might add some more acans....
 
Beautiful job, I really like those acans also. I just can't seem to keep them happy in my tank.
 
@renato120 Are you still running the same t5 bulb combo? Reason why I am asking is bc I am going for a primarily SPS tank was wondering which bulb combo you think is good. I also have the ATI 8x54 dimmable fixture, but over a 75g.
 
Beautiful job, I really like those acans also. I just can't seem to keep them happy in my tank.
Thank you so much! Weird! Can you keep sps, and zoas? They require feeding. Once or twice a week. Not too much light. They do better on sand bad, or the lower part od the tank. Not too much flow either.
 
@renato120 Are you still running the same t5 bulb combo? Reason why I am asking is bc I am going for a primarily SPS tank was wondering which bulb combo you think is good. I also have the ATI 8x54 dimmable fixture, but over a 75g.
Im running
B+
P+
Actinic
B+
B+
B+
C+
B+
I just got a sb led actinic strip as well. I love the colors I have now. So far this is the best bulb combo for me.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new