Renato's 30g reef

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
1,333
Location
Nashua,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm here again with my third tank.
This time is a 30g shallow reef, mostly soft.
This tank was first setup to be a frag tank only.
It was too boring for me lol...
So a couple of weeks ago I turned it into a reef.
The tank is plumbed to my 120g mixed reef.
I planned it to be inverts and corals only.
Its not what I did it.
So I Went to Petco a couple days ago, and bought a pair of Maroon nugget clown fishes. (Big mistake ) As of right now, one died a couple hours ago. How? I don't know. I cant find It anywhere. I Already moved the rocks, I checked the floor... you name it and I did it. Cant't find it.:mad:
I think she died wile she was hosting, and the anemone killed Her.
Ohh, and I got a goby and a pistol shrimp too.
Here a picture of it
 
Last edited:
Im not sure How big this photo is. I couldn't upload from photobucked.
IMG_0963.JPG
 
Last edited:
I added a new gold nugget clowfish, Im not sure if He is going to survive. He is too small, and my other nugget clonwfish is atacking Him. Is there anything I can do to minimize this stress?
 
Nice tank what type of pumps are you running the two on the black glass
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new