Renato's 60g cube

Some Iphone pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
I just finished looking at this whole thread ...wow renato, that's like cube inspiration , outstanding work man...question , I'm looking into getting a 60 cube up and running, it's gonna be my first time plumbing a tank, what size drain and return are u using, and do u think bean animal drains all one inch would be good ? I'm aiming for a real QUIET system. Any input would be much appreciated. Again u did a phenomenal job.
 
I just finished looking at this whole thread ...wow renato, that's like cube inspiration , outstanding work man...question , I'm looking into getting a 60 cube up and running, it's gonna be my first time plumbing a tank, what size drain and return are u using, and do u think bean animal drains all one inch would be good ? I'm aiming for a real QUIET system. Any input would be much appreciated. Again u did a phenomenal job.
Thank you so much! All my plumbing is one inch. Tank is very quiet. If wasnt for my return pump I wouldnt here a thing.
 
Looks great! You are much braver than I am having that wrasse in there with no cover.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new