Replacement parts for Elite 220S skimmer

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried calling but couldn't get anyone today. I'm looking for replacement screws (the ones that secure the body to the base) and the hose that would go from the drain plug to the WC-100 waste collector. Can anyone tell me where to find those outside of Coral Vue's website? The screws look to be out of stock if I'm looking at the right part so I wasn't sure if there was somewhere else to get them.

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried calling but couldn't get anyone today. I'm looking for replacement screws (the ones that secure the body to the base) and the hose that would go from the drain plug to the WC-100 waste collector. Can anyone tell me where to find those outside of Coral Vue's website? The screws look to be out of stock if I'm looking at the right part so I wasn't sure if there was somewhere else to get them.

Sorry about that! Please email us at [email protected] and we'll check and see what we have in the warehouse. There are often replacement parts available that aren't listed on the website!

OP
OP
jaxteller007

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Fellow "Sons" fan here! Did you watch the spin-off? I watched a few, but it didn't hook me. Then again, Sons didn't from the start, either. But it sure did later on!

I never really gave the spin off a chance. I keep meaning to but just haven't yet.
Sons may have been the best show I've ever seen when it comes to matching the music to the episode. They scored that show so amazingly well.

OP
OP
jaxteller007

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet! Fellow "Sons" fan here! Did you watch the spin-off? I watched a few, but it didn't hook me. Then again, Sons didn't from the start, either. But it sure did later on!

This is me and the wife at WalkerCon a couple years ago lol.

20200514_142922.jpg
20200514_142839.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 88 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back