Replacement RedSea power supply for ReefLed 50w

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,908
Reaction score
54,384
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So long story short, had water leak out of my tank and hit the power box to my light yesterday. I left it unplug for the day just to see if it would dry up and be fine; well this morning I plugged it in and still kept tripping my gfci unit. Now me not being the brightest I decided to see if I could force power to it and see if something was wrong, well I did that and heard the sound of electrical snaps in it. So to my knowledge the box is completely toast. Anyways the question, where can I even get a replacement for one of these things? Does it need to specifically be a Red Sea Powerbox, or can it be any others? The box was a 24w 2.5a box. Picture below of what one looks like ( also no fish are harmed, no other equipment was damaged by this, just that power box)
IMG_3050.jpeg
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new