Replacement Skimmer Pump: RO SRO3000

  • Thread starter Thread starter palmer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

palmer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2011
Messages
117
Reaction score
49
Location
charlotte
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a Bubble Blaster HY3000 on a Reef Octopus SRO3000 that has gone dead. It is the second Blaster (7 yrs) on this skimmer so I am wonder if there any other other pumps that I can try on this Skimmer-
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new