Reputable source for Sebae?

  • Thread starter Thread starter offtropic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

offtropic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
147
Reaction score
78
Location
Bay Area, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a good source for a Sebae anemone. They look out of stock most places with nothing on the livestock forum here either. Nyaquatics look to maybe have non-colored tip variety which could be fine but looking for any other options. I see them on a couple of sites I have never heard of so I little hesitant to order without some sort of recommendation. Thanks!
 
I always have them in stock I have a quite a few different types in that Heteractis group raging from purple tip Malus to purple and pink beaded anemones :)
 
I always have them in stock I have a quite a few different types in that Heteractis group raging from purple tip Malus to purple and pink beaded anemones :)
Interesting. Do you have a sales thread or site? I'd be interested in a nice healthy Malus or Crispa.
 
Galactic coral has some really healthy nems, I'd give him a look too
 
Hi, we have several at the moment. They are $350 for rainbow and 260 for purple and gold. We will try to get them on the site.
 
20201029_160241.jpg
20201029_160233.jpg
20201029_160226.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new