Request of video of acropora

agalofre

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Reef2reef community,

I am doing a research into the AI at my university, RMIT. We are using acropora frags images as well as buildings as aour datasets to try and create new building designs. The acroporas try con become buildings matching the facade and the buildings try to become acroporas matching the colors and the textures. So far we have had some succes, and we want to go to the next level.

whatsapp-image-2018-10-04-at-15-29-59-jpeg.854488

whatsapp-image-2018-10-04-at-15-29-59-1-jpeg.854487

We want to create a video of how the buildings and acroporas could look in 3d, not only on images. We need a video of an acropora plug, with the video paning around the acropora. The video can be as short as 10 seconds and does not need to be 360º, as long as the video rotates around the acropora a little bit should be enough. If it has the black background would be perfect, but dont worry if it is not black, we will edit if necessary. Show off you acroporas reefers!!!

I will post the result with the video that we do with the results.

I will be very thankful if someone could do the video as I dont have acroporas on my own tank. If someone know where to find a clip as I described would be very helpful aswell.

Thank you very much Reef2reef community.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back