Who, How many, and Who aint!

• Total voters

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
paper plates, drinks, deserts, finger foods (chips and dip, etc..) any items like this would be great for folks to bring.

Last edited:

saratj1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I am going to come, I havent been to a meeting yet, I could bring something like paper plates, I have a ton, but I dont want to sign up to bring something and then not be able to make it. Its hard to commit, I work 12hrs the night before in Lawrenceburg, I'll get off at 7am, I can usually stay up, but sometimes I dont. Hmmm......decisions, decisions. I am also interested in possibly borrowing the clubs par meter, (or maybe someone help me out with that) I have a couple diy leds going on and I should be recieving a new "chinese black box" led with the built in timer and optics coming in in a few days, so I'd like to compare my diy stuff with the chinese black box. Anyways, I'm rambling, but im at work, bored trying to stay awake.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up 2 twelve packs of soda and an 18 of Bud Light that I plan on bringing. I'll grab ice in the a.m. and bring that as well. I don't have a cooler right now though so hopefully you got one or space for all the cans....

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 103 66.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.2%
Back