Rescue Mission

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
4,825
Location
Grand Junction
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My Fiji blue devil damsel decided to get stuck in my AIO chamber. . . This would not have been so bad if he didn’t jump behind my tank when I went to scoop him out. He fell into the 1.5” gap between my stand and the wall. . .

Long story short I managed to drag him out using a mangled coat hanger. It was not quick nor was it as gentle as I would have liked. . .

But he’s back in the tank and mostly alive. . . Fingers crossed!

Got any weird rescue stories?
 
Nice save! Unfortunately I’ve never been able to rescue any jumpers. They always seem to do it at night or when I’m away. I have found 2 long lost, almost fossilized-looking fish under my stand after years of not knowing what happened to them…

I have a lid now :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Actually I do. I noticed one day that my fish was not swimming around at feeding time but I figured that it was just not feeling well. A couple of days later I found it and it’s still here today.

image.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new