!!!RESCUED RAINBOW TALE of WOE!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I confess I spent about four good days looking for the Jose rainbow frag that one of my spastic fish had clearly broken off before I finally gave up. Kept saying to my wife neurotically man of any acro to have that happen, and jeeze why the Jose. Why the Jose?:(

I had promised myself that I'd never touch this one. I meant it this time too. It was off limits. He'd been growing in my look but don't touch personal display for a couple years now and looked painfully amazing. Eventually the bare white circle that was perfect evidence of the accident healed over to the familiar majestic blue that makes the Jose so amazing. It was gone. I understood that now.

Nearly two weeks had passed. Upon my usual morning inspection lights were off. There was no hesitation at all. I didn’t have to look for more than a fraction of a second before I knew what I had just seen. Battered and weary as ever but very much alive, there was my lost orphan.

On to a plug it went and soon after became the inspiration for this entire pack. its been healing for a couple weeks know and has regained a lot of color. Its looking better daily and while not 100% I am comfortable saying goodbye to this resilient little son of a humdinger.

I surrounded the jose with nine of the finest sps in my collection to join him on his journey to another system. To be continued in yours if you want
:nerd:

going way under market on most of these at under 90.00 a frag for 875.00 shipped
  1. Vivids rainbow delight
  2. BC Xmas
  3. Hyperberry
  4. Fire polyp fire table fire fire
  5. Pro Corals Superman
  6. Original Mr PacMan
  7. Inland's Cyclops
  8. June Ruby
  9. Jose rainbow
  10. Tyree ice fire echinatta
No tricks either. these pic's are true to life. This is what they look like now, have looked like for a long time, and will look like for you.
IMG_1670-Edit_zps58dda5a0.jpg

IMG_1671_zps13a99acc.jpg

arnel0387

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweeeeet pack Adam!

(Whoever buys this pack, I want to buy #7 from you for $90! :))

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that's my kind of pack. Always surprising us with corals hidden deep away in that closet tank, haha! If I had a bigger tank I'd scoop this up! Chunky frags too!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
beautiful!
Is 8 really June Ruby? impressive.

Hey thanks guys!

Thats the June man telling you its an amazing stag!

wayne, my largest colony is in my display so ill see what i =can come up with ,. still not "large" by any standard but pretty impressive for the 1/4" a year growing jose!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very very nice Adam. I've begged Adam for a piece of this Jose Rainbow at least 4-5 times over the last 18 mo. And got a "no can do" each time. Someone's getting lucky.....but it ain't gonna be me :(

arnel0387

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!! Still would love to have the Inland's cyclops into my pack! And the vivid rainbow delight and Hyperberry! Hehe :D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back