Resealing 60 cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter fl6t_svx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fl6t_svx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Location
Lawrenceville
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this 60 cube for mad cheap. I can see on one seal where it is cloudy along a good portion of it and the tank was manufactured in 2014 so to be safe I am planning on tearing it down and completely resealing it. Because it is rimless I have decided to use the Momentive RTV108 silicone. My only question is how much am I going to need to do the entire tank? The tubes aren't cheap and I don't want more sitting around than I need, but also want to have enough when assembly time comes.
31d364e9-6a2a-40c6-a487-7ab900bdb156.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new