Resealing the Big tank today

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awhile ago we were getting this tank ready to house the honeycomb eel and the 3 white eyed eels, before i inadvertently placed it on a raised ridge in the tiles and didnt level it, suffice to say it pulled the front panel and away she went hahaha
clean floors anyway

well today is the day we pull the panel and reseal it and refill it and get ready to move the eels in a couple of weeks when our new 8x2.5x2.5 salt water pred tank comes in
super excited

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
playing around with some rockwork, once we are happy with the shape we will rock it all up and cover the pipes, fill in a week or so omg excited

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda sad you didn't document your resealing process lol. It looks awesome! Good job!
its one of those things on a tight timeline just didnt happen, would have been cool, John the fella that helped didnt have a lot of time and came over to assist so was appreciative of that

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
today is half fill up day, we will work on the rocks and pipes and then throw a wavemaker in and some liverock and fire that up and then tomorrow we will fill and fire up the sump and alittle more liverock and next tuesday or saturday will be the move all goes well

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back