Reset eb832

Kirkfrey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a number of EB832’s and took one offline as I didn’t need it - totally disconnected from Apex and wall power for months. I deleted the extra EB as I wasn’t sure if I’d nee it I was redoing everything so moved various EBs and reconnected everything. It is all fine and working..

Months pass and I am selling the extra EB so wanted to plug it in and test it but now it thinks it’s the same as another EB. When I turn an outlet on on the EB that was in use the same outlet on this spare one now turns on. I may have inadvertently called this the same name as the extra one.

Can I factory reset just the extra EB somehow? It doesn’t show up as a new device to my apex. I’ve tried disconnecting it and renaming the EB that is still one line but when I connect the extra one the same thing happens. Not sure what to do.

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you trying to reset the one your selling or one of the existing ones? If the one your selling, the buyer can deal with the reset. If it's the one you have you should be able to delete through the local apex login interface (not fusion).

OP
OP
K

Kirkfrey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to reset the one I’m selling to test it before giving it to someone. I kind of figure this will sort itself out once it’s connected to a different apex but want to ensure that it’s still fully functional. There is no reason it shouldnt be as it’s just been sitting there but I want to make sure.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back