Restarting my 45 gallon reef

Reef4Life

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2013
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakewood CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last month my 45 gallon thriving reef was doing great and before I know it I come home from school and one I've my submersible pumps burned out and I think electrocuted my whole tank and killed everything in my tank except for some green ricordias so here are some pics of me restocking my
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362613507.018696.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1362613565.107457.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Looks like everything is doing fine now. Sorry about the losses. :(
 
Now I think it's going good but I'm only fifteen so its gonna take along time to restock my tank again I lost all my fish and all my inverts


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Good luck with the rebuild!! I know how frustrating it can be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new