Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

sealife4life

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm restarting my reef tank after being down a few years due to some frequent moving around for my old job. Last time wasn't really the most successful tank in the world but I'm confident this time will be much better.
With a forum like R2R getting back into the hobby should be easier! Good luck and welcome! :)

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm restarting my reef tank after being down a few years due to some frequent moving around for my old job. Last time wasn't really the most successful tank in the world but I'm confident this time will be much better.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Sounds like you have lots of BBA - Bounce Back Ability and that is good for this hobby.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 56 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back