Restarting my reef tank

CR_Smith

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
40
Location
Central TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm restarting my reef tank after being down a few years due to some frequent moving around for my old job. Last time wasn't really the most successful tank in the world but I'm confident this time will be much better.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone, I'm restarting my reef tank after being down a few years due to some frequent moving around for my old job. Last time wasn't really the most successful tank in the world but I'm confident this time will be much better.
With a forum like R2R getting back into the hobby should be easier! Good luck and welcome! :)
 
Hello everyone, I'm restarting my reef tank after being down a few years due to some frequent moving around for my old job. Last time wasn't really the most successful tank in the world but I'm confident this time will be much better.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Sounds like you have lots of BBA - Bounce Back Ability and that is good for this hobby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new