Retired Coastie

Hello to everyone

Got started last June. I have a 120 gal tank up and somewhat running. Have a 75 gal tank waiting for a start and a 10 gal I can use as a quarantine tank.

Welcome to the channel. Can't wait to see pictures.
 
Welcome to the channel. Can't wait to see pictures.
Welcome to the channel. Can't wait to see pictures.
picture I hope
20F5DD6E-9CD5-4B21-95AD-4523A91FAA12.jpeg
0746B2C2-6144-4A29-B2F6-FFF4DB33FF17.jpeg
C80F8802-65CB-4402-8A7F-4548B5F25B63.jpeg
 
Welcome to the Best Reef Forum on The Planet…Or Maybe the Universe!!

Explore…Learn…Share---Practice Patience

2DV.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new