Return pump and skimmer for a 150g Deep Dimension?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,510
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What would be a good return pump and skimmer for this size tank? I may or may not want the skimmer to be in the sump.
 
Just on the fence about it. In the sump you don;t have to worry about small leaks, out of the sump you can get to it easier. :)
 
Didn't get a PM bro.
 
ATB Flowstar 1500. Once my mag drive quits, which may be never :tongue:, this is what I'm getting for my 180.

Forgot: ATB skimmers if you want to drop the cash, or SWC cones if you want to save some cash and have a good performer. I run the 180 cone on my 180 and love it
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new