Return pump and skimmer for a 150g Deep Dimension?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,879
Reaction score
122,572
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What would be a good return pump and skimmer for this size tank? I may or may not want the skimmer to be in the sump.
 
Just on the fence about it. In the sump you don;t have to worry about small leaks, out of the sump you can get to it easier. :)
 
Didn't get a PM bro.
 
ATB Flowstar 1500. Once my mag drive quits, which may be never :tongue:, this is what I'm getting for my 180.

Forgot: ATB skimmers if you want to drop the cash, or SWC cones if you want to save some cash and have a good performer. I run the 180 cone on my 180 and love it
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new