Return pump for 225 gallon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The thought behind the twin pump system is for safety. I travel, and my wife has never had a tank before. If one pump fails, the LFS guy is 45 miles away and sometimes doesn't call back for a day or two. That buys me time and I'm willing to pay for that peace of mind. I'd also have a very happy wife with quieter pumps.

Got ya.
Well the M1's will make her very happy. They are very quiet.
 
I second the Vecra series if you are looking for quiet and controllable. pretty cool pump but you pay for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new